IGNORED

Maximum Points?

dark

Won against Manchester United in the FA Cup

Taken two points from Chelsea

Can we take maximum points now? I'm not confident, anyone think it could happen?

Not impossible but the fact that Sunderland are scrappig and we always lose at Fulham, plus our obvious other distraction could be the stumbling blocks.

Would settle for winning the home games and the cup, not too much to ask is it? :D

Everyone looked at us failing at Chelsea I was always concerned over Fulham, why the hell that lot have a hex on us I don't know but we never ever win at Fulham, we'd lose there even if we were a head 4 - 0 at half time. To make matters worse they have a more successful side this year now they have manager who knows what he's doing..............I'll be made up with a draw tbh

We're gonna lose to Man City and beat Fulham.......I reckon <_<

It's just one of those seasons boys, when (before the semi) was the last time we won a shootout?

So what are the odds we would beat United of all people in one?

I honestly think the Fulham hex will be undone this year, but we need Villa to falter to finish 5th.

Edited by The Regulator

We're gonna lose to Man City and beat Fulham.......I reckon <_<

It's just one of those seasons boys, when (before the semi) was the last time we won a shootout?

So what are the odds we would beat United of all people in one?

I honestly think the Fulham hex will be undone this year, but we need Villa to falter to finish 5th.

Villa have been faltering for 3 months and I reckon they will continue to. They seem to be missing Laursen significantly and have been leaking goals without him. I think provided we take the points where we should (at home) and a point (at least) at Sunderland then we'll grab 5th! Big if's maybe with the cup distraction (as mentioned earlier). COYB

Villa have been faltering for 3 months and I reckon they will continue to.

More than faltering. Three points from the last eight games...that's solid gold tailed off relegation form :) . They have to go to Bolton, Fulham and 'Boro where I'd not be surprised if they get no points at all from those games. Home to Hull and Newcastle they should get something....but they won't get six imo.

If we can get the win today I think we'll take fifth for sure :) .

Villa have been faltering for 3 months and I reckon they will continue to. They seem to be missing Laursen significantly and have been leaking goals without him. I think provided we take the points where we should (at home) and a point (at least) at Sunderland then we'll grab 5th! Big if's maybe with the cup distraction (as mentioned earlier). COYB

Never mind Villa, Fulham are just 6 points behind us now after we lost to City. At least Chelseas win means we are Guaranteed European football next season.

Still be nice to finish 5th but we hardly have a great record when it comes to the tail end of the season.