IGNORED

Bbc Banned By Efc!

iggy

The club have made a stand against the Beeb for there focus on Fellaini on MOTD2

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...y.html?ITO=1490

Too right, and like some articles suggest, this is only going to have a negative impact on (wait for it...) fucking Whiley's descisions!! An the fact he was a childhood United fan completely makes us playing against 12 men on Sunday, what C-UNiTs! Hate the BBC and ITV, and Setanta if i'm gona have a rant lol Hope Fellaini's 'flailing' arms catches that twat in the middle!

Won't do any good, counter-productive if anything by bringing more attention to it....and there's no doubt he does it.

Mike, that section was done, I have no doubt, by that life long Villa fan Adrian Childs who has insulted us before. What you say is correct but the damage has already been done mate, why didn't the Beeb do a selection of Youngs diving tecniques which the majority of football fans are becoming increasingly pissed off with, but there again he plays for Villa

i read one or two comments on that page and one said we should teach fellers to jump with his elbows in, now is it me or do players, sorry all players, when jumping use their arms as a way to help gain air? name me a player or time where a player has jumped with his arms completly by his side to try and win a ball, not going to happen, some people piss me off, BBC can go and fuck themselves, they have caused what must surely be now a even more bias approach to the game on sunday for the ref. Twats.

Guest efctaxi

John Terry clouted Voronin in the face recently , and noone batted an eye lid .

Been sent off plenty of times too , especially against us , but players from the top 4 don't count .

The rule is a fair rule , but at the end of the day , most prem players are built like brick sh** houses , and fall over at the slightest touch .

That is surely cheating , and ruins the game more than the flailing arm does .

I am not a conspiracy theorist but why does it seem we get more bad treatment than most other clubs. I mean the amount of pens denied for AJ a few years back the rediculous disallowed goal against us for blackburn. The clatterburgh derby and now fellani being labelled by the FA the BBC and referees.

I think this stance by everton is perfectly fine if I was moyes I would refuse to go on the BBC again until they publicly apologise.

i read one or two comments on that page and one said we should teach fellers to jump with his elbows in, now is it me or do players, sorry all players, when jumping use their arms as a way to help gain air? name me a player or time where a player has jumped with his arms completly by his side to try and win a ball, not going to happen, some people piss me off, BBC can go and fuck themselves, they have caused what must surely be now a even more bias approach to the game on sunday for the ref. Twats.

i invite you all to put it to the test, i just did

result: you definatly jump higher when using your arms.

BUT it was a bad elbow from fellaini, and the bbc can focus on anyone they want.

after the wigan game they were very positive about fellaini and Everton in general, so maybe it's all a little drastic to ban BBC.

Edited by Churinga

BUT it was a bad elbow from fellaini, and the bbc can focus on anyone they want.

after the wigan game they were very positive about fellaini and Everton in general, so maybe it's all a little drastic to ban BBC.

Thanks Churinga!....just tried your jump test!.....luckily, my wife ducked under my swinging elbow!

I'm not sure she understands the things we have to do on this forum sometimes :unsure:

Fellaini does use the elbow!....he's just going to have to try and stop the obvious ones!

If he sticks it in someones throat or the side of their head....send him off! AND if people keep manhandling Lescott in the penalty area, can WE please have a penalty......I'm just off to manhandle the wife in the penalty area.....all in the good name of this forum of course :rolleyes:

Guest efctaxi

:blink:

What did you use in your test ? A Peregrine Falcon ?

Perhaps Fellaini is on Acid , and thinks he can fly by flapping his arms about :lol:

I did your test .

The first jump I got 2 feet off the ground , banged my head on the ceiling , and spent the day in hospital :angry:

Not because of head injury though ..... just to get over the initial shock of exercise :lol:

Will report back with the results of the 2nd jump once I get my breath back :lmaosmiley:

Edited by efctaxi

:blink:

What did you use in your test ? A Peregrine Falcon ?

Perhaps Fellaini is on Acid , and thinks he can fly by flapping his arms about :lol:

I did your test .

The first jump I got 2 feet off the ground , banged my head on the ceiling , and spent the day in hospital :angry:

Not because of head injury though ..... just to get over the initial shock of exercise :lol:

Will report back with the results of the 2nd jump once I get my breath back :lmaosmiley:

Now if you were doing the test properly with your Fellaini novelty wig on then you would have softend the blow to the head.

:lol: