IGNORED

Andy Van Der Meyde

Imo i think many of these post in this topic are way out of line. I agree, hes got club more than he has given, but insulting him is just not what i can handle. I can be totally wrong, but didnt hes personal problems were about his daughter, who died or had several injury or illness? Those things are so hard to handle, youll never know before you have to go throught them by yourself. Like i said i can be completely wrong, and i didnt check out my memory before writing this post, so no facts here

had a few break ins and his dog was stolen etc its a shame cos he could have been class its just not worked out. he'll be gone in the summer so i dont see a point in this thread anymore? i mean just leave the guy alone and imo hes a better crosser than most of the players we currently play and i do mean more than that one cross

Marco ........... "i do mean more than that one cross"

Yeah, he's a double crosser. <_< :)

Marco .... "so i dont see a point in this thread anymore"

I agree, but peeps will keep starting up topics about him, there are 3 topics merged into this one so far and once it slips down a bit somebody will start another one.

I would rather see him slip into obscurity and never surface again.

Imo i think many of these post in this topic are way out of line. I agree, hes got club more than he has given, but insulting him is just not what i can handle. I can be totally wrong, but didnt hes personal problems were about his daughter, who died or had several injury or illness? Those things are so hard to handle, youll never know before you have to go throught them by yourself. Like i said i can be completely wrong, and i didnt check out my memory before writing this post, so no facts here

I agree he's not been the greatest man to ever be at this football club but he dosen't deserve some of the insults that he has got from the comments in this thread. His daughter died, his dog was stolen, his house was broken into. All of those things must have an effect on your life. I think that he's done well to do what he has done because when he has come on he's done a good job. Has always done something. Without him we woulden't have beaten Liverpool :P

Not the greatest player by any means but one that I still like.

I agree he's not been the greatest man to ever be at this football club but he dosen't deserve some of the insults that he has got from the comments in this thread. His daughter died, his dog was stolen, his house was broken into. All of those things must have an effect on your life. I think that he's done well to do what he has done because when he has come on he's done a good job. Has always done something. Without him we woulden't have beaten Liverpool :P

Not the greatest player by any means but one that I still like.

Sorry dark you are re-writing history there, his drunken antics started before any of those 'problems' He is a professional, in any other far less well paid occupation he'd have been shown the door long ago despite any external excuse. It may sound harsh but with most jobs you get a matter of days to get over bereavements, you get on with life and thats a fact. He has been paid a fortune, far more than most will ever earn in their lives and he got it for doing nothing, conman and cheat :angry::angry: