IGNORED

Ages...

Lowensda

This is gonna seem really silly all, but have you ever wondered roughly how old people are on TT?

Have you ever sat there looking at what someone's saying and thought are they old enough to remember or are very good at googl'ing :P

If people find it rude, it doesn't matter, i thought i'd be nosey, and see how old people are?

Im 21 btw...oh now life starts to get fun!! :D

TenaciousJ

Guest efctaxi
I can't, im workin...haven't quite got to the retirement stage yet :lol:

I'm kidding . The ages used to show up under the avatars , but the admins were embarrassed about being fogeys so they must have removed the option :P

I'm 63

I'm kidding . The ages used to show up under the avatars , but the admins were embarrassed about being fogeys so they must have removed the option :P

I'm 63

I was only messin! Taxi i must say though, i think i enjoy your humour more than most on here, it's slapstick but very witty! I now prnounce you 'sir' and i'm gonna try to keep it running...hows that for a privalige? you keep me laughing, and thats how i shall address one lol

Guest efctaxi
I was only messin! Taxi i must say though, i think i enjoy your humour more than most on here, it's slapstick but very witty! I now prnounce you 'sir' and i'm gonna try to keep it running...hows that for a privalige? you keep me laughing, and thats how i shall address one lol

:wub: You'll have me blushing like Raffa and Fergie when the press catch them comparing willy sizes :lol:

I'm 40 mate :P Thanks for the nice words though .

Have you ever sat there looking at what someone's saying and thought are they old enough to remember or are very good at googl'ing :P

I'm one that would probably fall into the good Googler catagories ;)

I guess I'm like Aaron, one of the younger people on the forum being at the young age of 15 (but I think most of you knew that) I'll be 16 on the 8th November 2009.

:party: