IGNORED

Ferrarri

Ian

Hibbo tackles better than anyone in the side (in my opinion) but his distribution is worse than anybody's in the side.

In fact - the more time you give him on the ball, the worse the pass is.

If he could pass a ball or cross a ball (like Gary Neville) then he would have England caps to his name - sadly, he doesn't seem to work on his passing!

couldn't have put it better myself!

couldn't have put it better myself!

Its sad but true - but as Ianthetoffee says - he linked up well with Arteta during the game but always looked to give the ball back in fear of a bad cross - but when he did cross, it wasn't actually that bad.

He just needs more confidence going forward and crossing the ball - that can only come by his teamates and the fans encouraging him during the game - when he gets a chance to cross - let him know!

Would like to see what Cahill and Ferg can make of the crosses from VDM and if we can get Davies and Hobbo crossing as well we should be able to get a few goals

Yeah - it should be quite exciting - cant help bit think that had Cahill played against Boro and been there to receive the crosses, that we would have been 2-3 goals up!