IGNORED

London Marathon

What do you thinking of this event.

My Mrs did it some years ago, she managed 3hrs 48 mins which is a respectable effort. It seems to raise a lot of money for charity but each year one or two people die in the the attempt. Would you give it ago, could TT put some one forward to run in it, say Jamie as he will almost be loca next year...............................what do you think?

Just noticed Tony Pullis the Stoke gaffer is running for local charities, why not Moyes and the Onion having a race :lol:

Love to do it. Did a big half marathon (Reading) a lot of years back and it's a hell of a buzz running in such a big race with so many people watching. There were about 12,000 in it, I came 4,485th B) and was crippled for days. Had to crawl into the pub after, jumped out of my mates car to get the beers in (was close to closing on a Sunday lunchtime) and my legs gave way....couldn't get up :lol: .

a marathon is nothing .. for 40 years this is what flemish have been doing : http://www.dodentocht.be/en B)

63 miles .. "the Walk of the Death" (loosely translated :P ).

other than that, i don't think i would have been able to keep up by bike with the kenyan that won. let alone run 25+ miles myself.

400 meters isn't much but I couldn't do that either :lol: