IGNORED

World Cup 2006

Guest Reg Reagan

Guest Reg Reagan

Dont buy the piece of shit of a game...

Its same shit as FIFA 06 with same commentator lines... same gameplay and same graphics. nothing has changed in this game...

and it not even worth the 40pounds price tag they sell it at

Thought the game was only £30.

Anyway I agree its the same as Fifa 06 but then the Euro one they done was the same as Fifa 04.

I forgot to ask Reg. When you play football games as England do you take the RS players out or do you play them?

The only one I ever leave in is Gerrard but never play Carra or Crouch

Guest Reg Reagan
I forgot to ask Reg. When you play football games as England do you take the RS players out or do you play them?

Id thought taking the RS players out would make our england look much better but i never thought Gerrard would make our midfield look so good :(

nah, fifa is better shooting and general game play, keepers are better on pro evo, graffix - fifa is better

fifas jus a better game and more enjoyable ... if u play fifa on pro or world class (which i now play on :P ) its an extremely realistic game and very hard

On Pro you have 5 levels ranging from Easy to Hard. I have just used some of my PES money to unlock level 6.

Games harder and your players get tired easier.

I have never been a fan of Fifa until 06 came out where you can have the lounge and I only play FIfa when my nephew is round and we play against each other and keep a track of it.

I agree that the graphics are better on Fifa but I think the general gameplay is a lot lot better on PRO Evo 5.

Fifa has the proper names and the management side to it but all I want to do when I play a football game is play football not that worried about the management side of it as if I was would play LMA Manager.

A friend I work with had always said Fifa was better until I lend her PRO 4 and after borrowing it for a week she went and brought 5 and hasn't played Fifa Since