IGNORED

Greetings To All Everton Fans

rosario

Hi. I am Rosario from Florence (Italy). I am a Italian Fiorentina Fans. But i am a Big fan of Everton. I watch all the Everton's football match.

My preferite player is Arteta. I know at this moment he is injured.

I am waiting for the FA Cup Final.

I was very happy when the penalties give Everton The FINAL.

Hi to all and i hope to talk often with us.

Rosario

A big greatings to the Everton's Friends. My italian team, The Fiorentina, is very similar to yuor Everton Team. When i talk with my italian friends, i always say them that you are the English Fiorentina Team. We had won 2 italian championships, 6 italians cups, 1 uefa cup of the cups, 1 English-Italian Tournament won against West Ham and losing one against NewCastle. I like much your player as Arteta, Fellaini and Pienaar. Everton has a great fighting spirit in the field and we envy it every time we see it on the Everton's match live in TV, like last year in the UEFA cup at Godison Park. I hope to talk often with you and i support you every match. Regards

m_31.jpg.jpg

A big greatings to the Everton's Friends. My italian team, The Fiorentina, is very similar to yuor Everton Team. When i talk with my italian friends, i always say them that you are the English Fiorentina Team. We had won 2 italian championships, 6 italians cups, 1 uefa cup of the cups, 1 English-Italian Tournament won against West Ham and losing one against NewCastle. I like much your player as Arteta, Fellaini and Pienaar. Everton has a great fighting spirit in the field and we envy it every time we see it on the Everton's match live in TV, like last year in the UEFA cup at Godison Park. I hope to talk often with you and i support you every match. Regards

m_31.jpg.jpg

That pictures amazing. Welcome Rosario!! Hope you enjoy the site :D