IGNORED

Luke Garbutt

The impression im gettin from the Leeds forums is that they're really not impressed with all the bigger clubs, having easy access to all their youngsters, including Delph. They feel that Leeds, as a board, aren't lookin to the future and are willing to make the quick buck. Garbutt has been given some great reviews, whether we could get him here soon, i dno? one for the future tho :)

Ill prefer , we will take this guy and turn his head like 180 degrees and we have may be a new right side defence man, which is much more needed than new left back... we have future(very close future) England #1 Left back on out team.... i dont think we will need much of competition for him, just back up of course is needed.

Ill prefer , we will take this guy and turn his head like 180 degrees and we have may be a new right side defence man, which is much more needed than new left back... we have future(very close future) England #1 Left back on out team.... i dont think we will need much of competition for him, just back up of course is needed.

we have 1 left back currently and 3 options at right. so wheres the point in making him a right back? he wouldn't even get reserve football at right back. keep him left and he can spend a lot of time with baines. we do need a right back but we need a first teamer to improve our starting 11 and a 15 year old isn't going to solve that, one needs to be bought.

we have 1 left back currently and 3 options at right. so wheres the point in making him a right back? he wouldn't even get reserve football at right back. keep him left and he can spend a lot of time with baines. we do need a right back but we need a first teamer to improve our starting 11 and a 15 year old isn't going to solve that, one needs to be bought.

that turning his head around and make right back were just a joke u know.... but we will need good right back... Hibbo has been very bad, jacobsen not sure yet, Nev havent been good this position and is needed on midfield, what i said was we need GOOD right back, other 3 defencemans are top quality already and Yobo is back up for central(i wish he would be good right, but havent done it)

edit: i forgot Coleman from right, but only time will tell, hopefully he would be something like bainesy on the left side

Edited by LexKing

Hibbert's had a quality season IMO and Jacobsen has looked smart back-up if we keep him around.

Not to mention I've seen Coleman play a few times and I bet after a full pre-season he'll be in and around the first team squad like Gosling is.

Leeds fans arn't happy about this at all, I am. He seems a good player and would do well behind Baines in the Everton pecking-order.

Then, if he still wants to leave, f*** him. If he doesn't want to play for the shirt, he can go rot elsewhere.

Tell him to f*** off Leeds don't want him thumbsup.gif Have a good few years in Everton Reserves then loan out to a Championship club with a view to a permanent move , Grass isnt always greener!

I guess Leeds fans are a little angry with his decisions to leave :lol:

that turning his head around and make right back were just a joke u know.... but we will need good right back... Hibbo has been very bad, jacobsen not sure yet, Nev havent been good this position and is needed on midfield, what i said was we need GOOD right back, other 3 defencemans are top quality already and Yobo is back up for central(i wish he would be good right, but havent done it)

edit: i forgot Coleman from right, but only time will tell, hopefully he would be something like bainesy on the left side

oh that's ok then =)

to grarghsies (has to check that a couple times) i think hibbert has hada bit of a rollercoaster season to be honest, he was really solidfor amonth or 2 but faced with a left footer or genuine pace and he gets rinsed. i think yesterday highlighted that, cole and malouda had him off all game and he cost us. i don't think he's good enough, but then i never have...i think jacobsen looks better there, maybe not as good at tackling but he looks more able to get up and down and by adding an attacking option puts them on the back foot so doesn't have to be as good at the back.