IGNORED

Hello

UTCA

I'm from the Netherlands.

Born in Utrecht so my favourite team in Holland is FC Utrecht. (don't think that many of you people know that club)

However since I once visited a match at Goodison Park I've been sold to this great club.

Been there for two games now and my goal is to see at least one game per season.

Oh and I also hate Ajax..

I think that's all I have to say for my introduction. I'm curious if anyone here knows Utrecht and espacially FC Utrecht.

:)

"I'm curious if anyone here knows Utrecht and especially FC Utrecht."

FC Utrecht are about the best team outside the big 3 (Ajax, Feyenoord and PSV) and have never been relegated from the Eredivisie. They are also the only team outside the big 3 to win the Johan Cruyf Cup.

Just a little bit of useless information. Welcome to the forum UTCA :)

"I'm curious if anyone here knows Utrecht and especially FC Utrecht."

FC Utrecht are about the best team outside the big 3 (Ajax, Feyenoord and PSV) and have never been relegated from the Eredivisie. They are also the only team outside the big 3 to win the Johan Cruyf Cup.

Just a little bit of useless information. Welcome to the forum UTCA :)

I'd say AZ is about the best team outside the big three :) .

Welkom.

Thank you.

And to answer your questions. Utrecht isn't near at the 'top three' of Holland. :P

Feyenoord, Ajax and PSV used to be the big three but lately the level is too sad.

Ajax and PSV don't rule the dutch competition anymore. They are beatable. Fist 5 to 6 clubs can win the championship.

And I don't start about Feyenoord. They're just pathetic.

There's not really a big three anymore. Only from results from the past but last season AZ Alkmaar won the championship and FC Twente (McLaren) was runner-up. Also SC Heerenveen won the cup. And in Europe both Ajax and PSV didn't convinced.

Utrecht is the third city of Holland. Great atmosphere but we have our own humor and we're a little cynical. (think that's the word)

But to say that Utrecht is the biggest club outside the top three. No, I have to be honest ;)

Yes the traditional topclubs in Holland had a hard time this season, In my opinion there are 4 or 5 competitors for the title next year

My idea of an interesting league!

If Dembele stays with AZ they can just give the trophy to AZ already :).

Where's Real Madrid's 94m euro bid for him?

The Topclubs are sleeping. The only one with real interest is Genoa. Think Everton could give it a shot. Together with Fellaini ;)

Anyway, maybe can anyone help me out with this:

my dream is to visit the merseyside derby. Is it possible for an foreigner to get tickets to that match and if so, where can I get those tickets? Must I contact Everton or is there anyway else I can get tickets?

Thanks