IGNORED

Tim Cahill To Arsenal?

Guest efctaxi

We could sell Lescott , Arteta , and Cahill and buy Villa :)

Somewhere nice with a beach outside and a bus stop within easy walking distance to the town center . :D

Guest efctaxi
Would you need a bus stop then tax, if everythins within walkin distance? lol ;)

You utter bastard :angry:

The BUS STOP is in easy walking distance ; NOT the town center !

It's MY villa . I thought of it first . And if you don't stop finding fault with MY villa , I'll stick a bloody taxi rank outside it instead . :lol:

You utter bastard :angry:

The BUS STOP is in easy walking distance ; NOT the town center !

It's MY villa . I thought of it first . And if you don't stop finding fault with MY villa , I'll stick a bloody taxi rank outside it instead . :lol:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhaahahahahahahahaha :lol::D:lol: you love me really :P

Pfft, nah. That's just silly speculation from the journo. They've just spun the quotes in such a way to create speculation - and they've done a pretty shit job of it.

You'll find the same quotes in this story, but Tim Hilferty has used them for the angle they were originally intended when Craig Foster interviewed Wenger http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865 ... 39,00.html

It's a case of a manager merely admiring a player, not admiring him with an intent to sign.

The media can say what they want. Cahill is one of the most loyal players in the league and won't just up and go.

Still rmmbr a few years back when Everton vs Milwall in the FA cup. Cahill scored a goal but chose not to celebrate against the team which raised him. Respect.

Cahill4, your just worried that you'll have to change your name B)

If worse comes to worse I'll be changing my name to "Hibbert2" :mellow:

Craig Foster hates Everton so of course he's going to stir shit, the fuck.

Yeah, Foster is a c*nt. He is always saying that Cahill is too good for Everton, but I really don't see which big four club he'd be able to make it at.

Foster is such a Dirty scumbag you could hear him celebrate when barca scored againest chelski the guy hates English Football and he hates everton i hate him so much he was so shit suring the fa cup final

"All everton do is play long ball cahill has to move he is there only threat"