IGNORED

A More Positive Take On Things

Never, never, never, never, never! Maybe (just maybe mind) when I'm in my box.

For God's sake any Evertonian over the age of twelve has been through far worse than this haven't they?

It's true and I think that alot of people forget how bad things where before BK came in. Expectations have been raised so much recently that we are begining to get ahead of ourselves with what we believe we deserve in the league. I've enjoyed the last few years so much becasue sucess has come as a surprise, Getting into Europe is something that i never thought thatwould happen when supporting during the 90's. In recent I would always go to Goodison still expecting the worst and being pleasantly surprised when things started going well as I was still in the negative suporting head space from the 90's, however now I have a real sense of expectancy when I go, and this is what is makng things worse now, and i feel that this is probably a very similar feelig to other fans right now. It's the expectancy that is the worse thing at the moment. I curse the day I started to enjoy myself again :P

Yeah Dion Dublins equlizer was a very very scary moment. lucky chelsea did us a massive favour that day beating Bolton, Bolton missed loads of sitters that day. So losing the first 2 games of the season don't worry me. I'm far happyer now as an Everton fan then i was back on that season.

i'm not worried, its just a blip an the first time in 68 games we lost 2 games in the league in a row, only chelsea have a better record. Soon the team will be firing on all cylianders.

For God's sake any Evertonian over the age of twelve has been through far worse than this haven't they?

New Year's Eve 1983 against Coventry anyone?

Cue, the Manor Ground, Oxford, a sloppy backpass and...!

No need for panic just yet folks. I'll reconsider my stance after the 2nd leg of the qualifier and Wigan at home.