IGNORED

Dads 50Th Birthday...

Matt

TOFFS are a bit short on Everton stuff at the mo and even when they weren't they have never (to my knowledge) done a 1960 shirt. Nearest one (which I have) is the 1966 shirt.....they sell it as a "Cup Final" one and it's embroidered as such but they sold me one without the wording....I wanted specifically an "Alan Ball 8" which obviously wouldn't fit with the 66 final but was effectively the same shirt for the next few years.

Two problems though....the '60 shirt was a V neck (56 to 62) and they don't appear to have the '66 in stock anyway :( .

Sorry.

Might be worth talking to them though as the shirts weren't badged back then so they may sell a plain blue V neck as another club....maybe?

MikeO, since youve divulged that little nugget of info, what did you want for your 50th?

Plane ticket to Brazil sounds favourite :P .

Big trip was the plan actually, but the finances mean it's probably off for a bit :( . Other than that I've no idea....other than maybe the last 33 years over again :lol: .