• Jack Rodwell
    • Leon Osman
    • Steven Pienaar
    • Louis Saha
    • Marouane Fellaini
    • Tim Cahill
    • Diniyar Bilyaletdinov
    • Tony Hibbert

Watching the 20 min highlights on EvertonTV again a couple of times today I think it's a bit harsh to call Fellaini awful, particularly first half.

Bit that made me laugh was Boateng looking like he was (literally) trying to move the goalposts for one of their corners five minutes from the end and Howard saying, "You can't do that!"

(Actually he was stretching his legs and Tim was telling someone to pick him up but with a spoof voice over it could be funny....I thought so anyway :unsure: )

Watching the 20 min highlights on EvertonTV again a couple of times today I think it's a bit harsh to call Fellaini awful, particularly first half.

Bit that made me laugh was Boateng looking like he was (literally) trying to move the goalposts for one of their corners five minutes from the end and Howard saying, "You can't do that!"

(Actually he was stretching his legs and Tim was telling someone to pick him up but with a spoof voice over it could be funny....I thought so anyway :unsure: )

Me too. i thought he contributed well yesterday and was one of our more setteled midfielders yesterday. not vintage by any stretch but he was definatly one of our more influential midfielders yesterday. For the first time this season I think he had more of a stamp on the game than Rodwell, thought hat had more to do with Rodwell being very quiet than Felli being amazing.

Who the hell voted for Hibbo? This season someone seems to vote for him every week even if he has a shocker or even if he only has a small cameo appearance like yesterday? If he had played all game or had made some contribution then fine, but this is a piss take and a wasted vote!

Tony are you a secret TT member trying to boost your street cred?

Who the hell voted for Hibbo? This season someone seems to vote for him every week even if he has a shocker or even if he only has a small cameo appearance like yesterday? If he had played all game or had made some contribution then fine, but this is a piss take and a wasted vote!

Tony are you a secret TT member trying to boost your street cred?

It'll be Moyes.