IGNORED

Which Signing Will Make The Most Difference ?

Which New Addition will we benefit from more ?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which New Addition will we benefit from more ?

• Andy Johnson
    • Joleon Lescott
    • Tim Howard

im predicting AJ and BT will get 35 goals between them... AJ has got all the things going for him us bluenoses like... and the one thing WE DEMAND... i believe he will always give 100% chase everything down and wear the shirt with pride... i liked the way he spoke about the club and fans.. also like the commitment he shown to palace... cost him his england place though..... BT always chases things down and does not give defenders a minutes peace... think AJ will get the best out of him....

This could well be an age thing Mark, I like to see defenders defend in the British tradition. I like to see a defensive unit play as part of the team and not as a separate entity.

I know where you're coming from mate, and I can understand the logic behind what you are saying, but for me I used to love watching Bould, Adams, Keown and Winterburn play they way they did because it was such intelligent football.

Plus I used to be a left-back, so I paid a lot of attention to how back fours played and after a while I began to see how attractive football can be played by "cloggers".

ATB

Mac

I see your point but the defensive side of the game doesnt interest me in the slightest, i like seeing attacking goalscoring sides