IGNORED

Johnny Heitinga

He's not happy though.

Firstly because of not getting to play (or getting a move yet..)

And secondly because his place in the Dutch national team looks to have gone.

Last year the Feyenoord pairing of Bruno Martins Indi & Stefan de Vrij played in central defence.

This season it looks like the PSV duo of Jeffrey Bruma & Karim Rekik (City loanee who's coming good) are to take over.

Either way, the chance of him playing in next year's World Cup are slim.

Playing in the turkish league isn't really going to enhance his chances of getting in the national team.

His chances are slim full stop, regardless of who he's playing for.

Well, sure, ideally he'll go to Ajax in part-ex for Alderweireld but I suspect that's not going to happen. But first team football anywhere has to be better for him than sitting on our bench.

Everytime i watch Johnny play, u pray he doesn't make a mistake. Only cause he's such a naturally gifted player with the ball at his feet. The only problem is he's just nor that good without it. He always lookstoo relaxed and tries to crowd please too much with some of his decisions... Best bet for all me thinks if we find a buyer sooner rather than later... Sorry to sound so negetive. He will probably re-discover form once he moves.