IGNORED

Exams

Romey 1878

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got my psychology A-Level on Tues so im shitting one over that aswell, why the fuck does there have to be exams while the world cup is on - i think theyve done it on purpose  :angry:

You can't go wrong if you quote Maslow's Hierachy of Needs, if not go with Freud and say everyone wants to f*ck their mothers.

ATB

Mac

Its about like what psychological affect environment can have on you. For example seasonaly affective disorder where lack of sunlight can cause people to become depressed and in some countries there are higher suicide rates because of this (eg Iceland i think?)

Its about like what psychological affect environment can have on you. For example seasonaly affective disorder where lack of sunlight can cause people to become depressed and in some countries there are higher suicide rates because of this (eg Iceland i think?)

Understood Mark, I believe it is Finland that has the highest suicide rate in the world (some Scandanavian country anyway).

ATB

Mac

Ive got my psychology A-Level on Tues so im shitting one over that aswell, why the fuck does there have to be exams while the world cup is on - i think theyve done it on purpose  :angry:

i did tht course..... got fucked over badly, i wudda got em remarked or sumfin but i got into uni so i didnt care...but they went well the questions i wanted, and they gave me like Es and dropepd my CWK from an A to a low C which wasa piss take, still got a B but i was fuckin pissed off ... got 97% in 1 of my exams at AS so tht carried me msot of the way lol

Aye thats why i never went i just aint got the commitment for studying, i blagged my HNC but i dont think I'd get away with blagging a degree. I can do my job well and know what i need to know and more but applying my mind to information i'm never going to use again for the sake of an exam and a pice of paper just aint for me.

If i ever feel like i want a drastic life change and decide on uni i think i'd do a Law degree just something i'v always thought i'd be good at and most importantly enjoy!

Think i'd look quite fetching in a wig :lol:

:lol: My Dads a solicitor you can borrow his wig lol!!!!!!

I was so scared on my first day of uni I was given a booklet and told to chose 6 of the 3,000 essay titles and hand them in on the 30th november. I nearly died there was no help id never studied any of the topics the essays covered I remember crying about it!! You just have to go to the library and take out about 15 books read them and do all your own research. You prob could get away doing a lot less but im not that sort of person