IGNORED

Info Wanted (help)

rubecula

Anyone renewed their photo licence recently?

I was wondering how long it takes as I sent mine off a couple of weeks ago to be renewed and it is not back yet. I need it to renew my work licence and while I don't do it I am missing out on some choice jobs. It is costing me money!

Anyone renewed their photo licence recently?

I was wondering how long it takes as I sent mine off a couple of weeks ago to be renewed and it is not back yet. I need it to renew my work licence and while I don't do it I am missing out on some choice jobs. It is costing me money!

mine took about 3 weeks i think but i cant be sure because it was just sitting in the house in Liverpool when i went back this weekend. Just give them a call, think if i remember correctly on the page youre supposed to tear off before sending it back is some advice and a contact number. though i might be wrong...

Go to your local police station and inform them that you think it might have been stolen or lost in the post, they will cancel that one and send you another.

They dont want it falling into the wrong hands, so they will sort it for you. The police can always get through to Swansea without a problem.

Thanks Bill, good idea.

Now all I need is police station around here that has actual policemen in it ROFL.

Someone reminded me that there is a DVLA office in Bangor, and that is only a short drive away. I will try to get to them tomorrow. I think they may be able to sort things out.

Thanks Iggy. I think I will wait another week and see what happens. If no result by next Friday I will drive to Bangor like I said in the last post.

Too late now to go on the trip to RIAT. (Would have got a free stay in a hotel seen lots of stuff and got paid overtime for it)

Oh well no real sweat.