IGNORED

Preston Nth End.

Bill

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what a good game that was, very pleasing to see!

I think there were positives from everyone on the pitch except for Bily, I want to give him a kick up the ass. The amount of times he gave passes away or didn't run to get on the end of a pass was embarrassing.

On a positive note, Jags was simply awesome and doesn't look to have had his head turned. Rodwell all preseason has looked a different player and continued it today. Beckford is going to get us goals, he is so hungry to prove himself and Gueye I think is going to be a buy of the season, very impressed with him.

Not long back. A decent performance for a friendly, especially as I thought it would be a drab 1-1 draw. Rodwell is really shining at the moment, lets hope that continues, Saha lead the line well and brought the other inexperienced lads into the game well, Arteta looked his composed skilful self and the defence looked solid enough. When you consider who was missing that was an encouraging performance, with sterner tests to come, obviously, signs are there for a decent season, fingers crossed.

Well what a good game that was, very pleasing to see!

I think there were positives from everyone on the pitch except for Bily, I want to give him a kick up the ass. The amount of times he gave passes away or didn't run to get on the end of a pass was embarrassing.

On a positive note, Jags was simply awesome and doesn't look to have had his head turned. Rodwell all preseason has looked a different player and continued it today. Beckford is going to get us goals, he is so hungry to prove himself and Gueye I think is going to be a buy of the season, very impressed with him.

Agreed, Jags brilliant and i would play Maggie ahead of Bily at the moment, Arteta was masterful, and a mention for Turner and Rodwell who have played very well in all the friendlies.

Selection problems for DM when we have Fellaini, Heitinga, Howard, Pienaar, Yakubu, and Cahill back. :P