IGNORED

Moyes And Round Charged

Romey 1878

“In my eyes they got it wrong. The stats are really good when you see them. The figures are very interesting to say the least.

“If you all think back to Manchester United versus Manchester City game last season I think there were four minutes added in that game.

“The ball went out of play three times in the four minutes. I think Michael Owen scores on 95 minutes and 37 seconds and the game does not finish until 96 minutes.

“Our game was 93 minutes and 30 seconds exactly with two goals in that time. So, as you can see I am very good with the stats.

“It is not so much the time but Man United get a chance to score from a corner and we clear it - if he blows the whistle then everyone in the ground says that was a great game and we go away.

“But he doesn’t, he waits and we get into a great counter-attacking moment with a four versus two situation.”

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2010/09/17/moyes-reacts-to-fine

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6383276,00.html

"One of the things the referees have asked for is respect. They all wear a logo on their sleeves, the clubs do as well.

"But if they want that from the managers they have to earn it.

"You have to get that respect by picking up the phone and apologising at the right moments and if you do that then you start to gain respect."

Spot on Moyes.