IGNORED

Czechs V Ghana

^At it again?

Notice a common trend here?

Before you start, i know......................Do you support Chel$ki? Bellend  :rolleyes:

There now you dont need to reply  <_<

30443[/snapback]

If you don`t like being called a bellend then don`t use abusive language towards others in the first place. If on the other hand, you don`t like the name bellend............I can think of a few others that would suit you! ;)

If you don`t like being called a bellend then don`t use abusive language towards others in the first place. If on the other hand, you don`t like the name bellend............I can think of a few others that would suit you! ;)

30452[/snapback]

Abusive language? I quote the "abusive language" i used!

"Your sounding more and more like a classic RS every day, tell me how do you all see the game at Analfield when the sun is shining out of everyones arse?"

:blink:

"Your sounding more and more like a classic RS every day, tell me how do you all see the game at Analfield when the sun is shining out of everyones arse?"

30457[/snapback]

The red shite fans are touchy nowadays arent they?

30457[/snapback]

Calling somebody shite is abusive. I´ve tried to be respectful and have not used any abusive language towards Everton FC during my time here. If you dish it out, don´t cry when it comes your way.

If you read again and carefully this time i wrote "Your sounding more and more like a classic RS every day"!

Meaning you are going slowly from a liverpool fan expressing football views to a redshite with red tinted glasses. At no time did i call you anything abusive i mearly stated your attitude was taking you down a familiar path and you may like to reconsider spamming our board with your self praise!

I'm sure theres a liverpool forum around where you can bask in your bias opinions and false assesments!

:rolleyes:

Because Liverpool fans dont call Everton anything do they? You knew already that Everton fans call liverpool the red shite so just hush will you, trying to find things tp pick at is just childish

30465[/snapback]

I was just being lovable oul me, when all of a sudden everybody goes ape and gangs up on me ..............................booohoooohoooooooo! *sobs*

If you read again and carefully this time i wrote "Your sounding more and more like a classic RS every day"!

Meaning you are going slowly from a liverpool fan expressing football views to a redshite with red tinted glasses. At no time did i call you anything abusive i mearly stated your attitude was taking you down a familiar path and you may like to reconsider spamming our board with your self praise!

I'm sure theres a liverpool forum around where you can bask in your bias opinions and false assesments!

30468[/snapback]

Probably................but I´d miss you guys too much! You`re such fun.

I was just being lovable oul me, when all of a sudden everybody goes ape and gangs up on me ..............................booohoooohoooooooo! *sobs*

30469[/snapback]

Think you will find we just disagreed with the devine red opinion which usualy gets the same response from all the RS. What are we not allowed to question without you getting all worked up Mr Adolf sir?

Think you will find we just disagreed with the devine red opinion which usualy gets the same response from all the RS. What are we not allowed to question without you getting all worked up Mr Adolf sir?

30474[/snapback]

World War 2 really freaks me out and of course the Jewish question is touchy, but apart from that Herr Fish, I`m positively charming!