IGNORED

Arsene Wenger And Ashley Cole

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea last night broke off talks with Arsenal over Ashley Cole after their offer of £16.5m was rejected.

44449[/snapback]

:lol: wenger is gonna hold out for as much as possible it looks a cert cole will play for chelsea this season, i think hes utter shite like his wifes records :lol::lol: c^nt ;)

Hes a good player and he links up with joe cole well (from wen ive watched england) but the money arsenal are expecting isnt worth it

:lol: we know this but do they :lol:   :lol: southern prices :lol:   :lol:

44706[/snapback]

oh yeah!!!

chelsea have just found out that there second choice, if they dont land cole will cost them 21 mill!!!

theyve just had a reality check. and as for coles quality, next to rio ferdinand he's the best defender in the country.

oh yeah!!!

chelsea have just found out that there second choice, if they dont land cole will cost them 21 mill!!!

theyve just had a reality check. and as for coles quality, next to rio ferdinand he's the best defender in the country.

45179[/snapback]

I cant agree with that, I dont rate Cole at all. He's not that good defensively and he seems to have forgotten how to beat the man which is what he was applauded for. I'd pay more to buy Paddy Boyle than that money hungry bastard.

oh yeah!!!

45179[/snapback]

best defender in the country is JT then carra. i think cole is good but is not worth the money chelsea are paying for him

I cant agree with that, I dont rate Cole at all. He's not that good defensively and he seems to have forgotten how to beat the man which is what he was applauded for. I'd pay more to buy Paddy Boyle than that money hungry bastard.

45182[/snapback]

Chelsea will this week raise their offer for Arsenal's Ashley Cole to between £22m and £24m after being told their alternative left-back, Lyon's Eric Abidal, would cost almost as much at £21m. (The Independent)

well chelski have 20 mill thats say he is. thats a clincher!

gotta hand it to arsene, he's a smart negotiator.

Chelsea will this week raise their offer for Arsenal's Ashley Cole to between £22m and £24m after being told their alternative left-back, Lyon's Eric Abidal, would cost almost as much at £21m. (The Independent)

well chelski have 20 mill thats say he is. thats a clincher!

gotta hand it to arsene, he's a smart negotiator.

45323[/snapback]

They also thought Kezman, Veron, Parker etc were worth alot of money, turns out they werent though

best left back i nthe world, i'd pay it

i heard gallas goin the other way aswell to finance it perhaps

45424[/snapback]

:) if thats true cracs then gallas will just slip into the leftback position at arsenal+ cash to good deal for the gunners me thinks ;)

:) if thats true cracs then gallas will just slip into the leftback position at arsenal+ cash to good deal for the gunners me thinks ;)

45430[/snapback]

nah gallas wll play withh toure i think, i heard that clichy has been promised football, atleast a lot more anyway

Edited by CraccerC