IGNORED

Wolves Fan In Peace. Your Views Please?

Hello, I was wondering if any of you could help me out by answering these few questions for another forum please?

Where did you think you would finish the season back in August, and has this changed now?

What has been your opinion of David Moyes this season? Do you think he has under achieved to your expectations for the club?

You will be without Louis Saha on Saturday. Do you think this will be a boost for Wolves or do you have a suitable goalscoring replacement?

Who do you believe will be your most dangerous players at Molineux?

Who do you believe will be Wolves most dangerous players to face on Saturday?

Where do you think Wolves will finish the season in May?

Score Prediction?

Thanks.

Matt.

Where did you think you would finish the season back in August, and has this changed now?

I was hoping top 6 and we should have got that this season but now i don't think we will quite make it

What has been your opinion of David Moyes this season? Do you think he has under achieved to your expectations for the club?

Moyes frustrates with a few of his bad habits and that isn't just this season..the finger has to be pointed at him or arteta depending on who is to blame for arteta's poor form..the guy is worth a lot to this club and he would have possibly got us into the top 5 if he had played well all year

You will be without Louis Saha on Saturday. Do you think this will be a boost for Wolves or do you have a suitable goalscoring replacement?

Boost for wolves..i like beckford but he isn't in saha's class

Osman if he finds his shootin boots and plays like we know he can and he has been doin this season..and possibly gueye if last weeks sub appearance was anythin to go by but we can't get too ahead of ourselves with him..he definitely has something and will be one to watch though

Always been a fan of Jarvis and Doyle and would love them here to be honest

I'd say you don't belong in the bottom 3 but the table doesn't lie by this point i guess..it amazes me how you are though and i hope and think you will stay up this year..15th

Score Prediction?

2-1 Everton

Hello, I was wondering if any of you could help me out by answering these few questions for another forum please?

I thought we'd finish between 5th and 8th. This hasn't changed must I didn't think it the season would pan out like it has.

David Moyes has single handedly raised the expectations of the club. He can only work with what is given to him and unfortunately the board at Everton are not able to give him as much as they and Moyes would like.

It's a blow for Everton to lose Saha but Tony Hibbert has a comparable record to other strikers at the club.

Unfortunately I do not see a threat coming from Everton.

Kevin Doyle is excellent and is a player I rate very highly.

17th

Score Prediction?

1-1

Thanks.

Matt.

5th. Yes.

Think the players have underachieved more than the manager, though some of his selections/sustitutions are a bit baffling at times.

Yes. No.

Leon Osman

Jarvis

Hope you stay up....proper old fashioned club who should be in the top flight.

Score Prediction?

I think it'll be a draw....unless you win or we nick it :unsure: .

Q- Where did you think you would finish the season back in August, and has this changed now?

A- I thought we would finish up in the 4th position, it has changed now to 6th.

Q- What has been your opinion of David Moyes this season? Do you think he has under achieved to your expectations for the club?

A- He had a tough season. He should have used some players properly when they were fit. Yes, I think he has under achieved to my expectations for the club.

Q- You will be without Louis Saha on Saturday. Do you think this will be a boost for Wolves or do you have a suitable goalscoring replacement?

A- Having Louis Saha is a big boost. But we can try different tactics with other player as his replacement.

Q- Who do you believe will be your most dangerous players at Molineux?

A- Osman

Q- Who do you believe will be Wolves most dangerous players to face on Saturday?

A- matthew jarvis

Q- Where do you think Wolves will finish the season in May?

A- 18th

Q- Score Prediction?

A- 0-1

5th and yes i believe were gonna stay in 7th possibly 6th with a little help!

Again this season weve been hammered with injuries also Moyes has admitted he fcuked up not buying a striker! If im honest i thought we'd be doing lots better!

Massive boost for Wolves as mentioned we have no strikers bar Beckford who needs a partner to be effective.

Baines especially if we manage to get a free kick anywhere near your box.

Who do you believe will be Wolves most dangerous players to

Jarvis class player can we have him in the summer please, no need for language like that!

Thanks.

Matt.