IGNORED

Favourite Quotes...

Matt

Slightly curious to hear your opinion on good american sitcoms. Which US sitcoms are funny to you? I think Friends is well up there along with How I met your mother and a few others.

None of them. One persons humor is another's brick through the TV screen, or searching frantically for the fucking off switch.

None of them. One persons humor is another's brick through the TV screen, or searching frantically for the fucking off switch.

So if you are at home. Bored. Looking for an entertaining program on the box. Your flicking through the channels. What do you stop at?

Put on a DVD or something. Watched Quantum of Solace today and have over 300 movie releases (probably more), and then there's three or four satellite receivers with some 2,000 different channels to chose from in some 40 languages, but a majority of those aren't really worth watching or I don't have the patience. Sometimes watch the retro years on music video channels, as there's some decent music every now and again, even if they do feature the same shit all a bit too often. But you often get some new, or unseen material.

I like watching music video channels. I miss the Mtv of old. When they stuck to showing music videos. Now watch vh1 instead. All the 80s specials.

Recently saw a special about the new wave romantics. Was excellent. Still need sitcoms though. For a thoughtless 30 minutes.