IGNORED

Favourite Quotes...

Matt

"A shark will only attack you when you're wet"

"rehab is for quitters"

"The meaning behind when a womans says 'go ahead'... This is not permission, its a dare"

"Thanks to you Bob she thinks people are chocolate with a creamy caring centre and..."

"Thats nonsense. People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling"

I used to be indecisive, but now im not sure

"I am gonna yank that gall bladder outta you so fast that your spleen is going to say to your kidney 'WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO FRANK?!?'. thats right. you're spleen named your gall bladder Frank..."

"Wow, a limo.... SHOTGUN!"

If youre going to do something wrong, do it right

"What seems to be the officer, Problem?"

"Ford, youre turning into a penguin. Stop it"

"im not confused.... or am i??"

"of course youre intelligent Zoe, dont be so stupid"

Beef is just processed grass...

Carpe Jugulum

Vegetarianism is an eating disorder. Discuss...

"I mean, why do women put their finger up your arse? i kno theres the prostate gland up there, but thats only so that crapping is fun"

Is it rape if the tree doesn't want to be hugged?

There is nothing common about sense

i dont talk izzle...

there are 10 kinds of people who understand binary; those who do and those who dont...

ive been thinking with my guts since i was 14 years old, and frankly, between you and me, ive come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains...

roses are red, violets are blue, im no good at poems, but told i have many other qualities to make up for it....

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity...

The main difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits....

How come the word 'phonetics' isnt spelt how it sounds, 'abbreviation' is such a long word and that theres no other word for 'synonym'?

What does misery love? ....

If you help Jack onto the horse, do you help Jack off the horse?

Good things come to those who wait....

"the only difference with vegetarians is that they die healthier"

"Can you still breast feed with false tits?"

"'Course, just tastes like UHT..."

ahh yes..a rear view hottie

Thats the one Marco and my mate refers to some girls as bobfocs-body of baywatch face of crimewatch! Same thing really.

Another favourite quote was used by Craig Charles while commentating on Takeshis Castle i couldnt believe he said 'as my old man would say if it wont go in Spit on it'. Think it was when he was going thru his narcotic abuse phase!

:lol: that's ace...an old guy i used to know said a few things that never made sense to me or were just complete rhubarb...

'if you catch a weasel asleep piss in it's ear'

'he's alright he's from brinscall'

'listen to me, listen to me...don't listen to me'

'gonna have a big ball of chicken for me tea..with some owd murphy's'

'big ball of owd ballbag'

'if you ever see me drunk, buy me a pint'

• 1 year later...

I'm maybe with William on this. Thought straight away, it was another new thread, got irritated, then realized it was a resurrection of an old one, and calmed down a little.

I don't know what the above quote is. Sounds like something from a 'carry on' film with the usual regulars but don't fully know. Either that or from one of the Naked Gun movies. Something along those lines

I'm maybe with William on this. Thought straight away, it was another new thread, got irritated, then realized it was a resurrection of an old one, and calmed down a little.

I don't know what the above quote is. Sounds like something from a 'carry on' film with the usual regulars but don't fully know. Either that or from one of the Naked Gun movies. Something along those lines

Shirley you can't be serious.

I wasn't even aware Neilsen was deceased !

Don't even remember the news when it appeared, and only two or three years ago (it said) of all things.

It's a bit belated, but a few days ago was the 25th anniversary of the death of one Kenneth Williams, one of the greatest humor characters the UK ever produced so it's only fair to give him a mention while on the subject of comedians and their film appearances

RIP to both

great figures that we lost

you're just a grumpy old goat tongue.png

Possiblyhuh.png .

But I'm allowed....as you get older you're supposed to be rude and obnoxious to people, it's in the contract you sign on your fiftieth birthday (damn I'm not supposed to talk about thatunsure.png ).

Life wouldn't be worth living otherwisebiggrin.png .

I would rather look directly into the sun than watch five minutes of that show. One of our country's less memorable exports. Totally devoid of any humor or amusement and how some can take any enjoyment from it, is their business.

And that's being benevolent.

Slightly curious to hear your opinion on good american sitcoms. Which US sitcoms are funny to you? I think Friends is well up there along with How I met your mother and a few others.