IGNORED

I Don't Care

I don't care if (when?) ManUre win the league this year.

I don't care about the FA Cup final much (would like to see City get beat)

BUT I do care that the FA Cup Weekend is not special. It is being played in the middle of the league. It is Special and should be kept seperate.

Why can they not leave things alone and stop f*cking things up for genuine fans? :angry:

I don't care if (when?) ManUre win the league this year.

I don't care about the FA Cup final much (would like to see City get beat)

BUT I do care that the FA Cup Weekend is not special. It is being played in the middle of the league. It is Special and should be kept seperate.

Why can they not leave things alone and stop f*cking things up for genuine fans? :angry:

Its due to the champions league bein at Wembley and its quite well documented at how much money is involved in that competition. So unfortunately for the English game, that became priority. Its shit.

Its due to the champions league bein at Wembley and its quite well documented at how much money is involved in that competition. So unfortunately for the English game, that became priority. Its shit.

For some reason Uefa want control of the ground 2 weeks before the champions league finals played! Wierd it cant take that long to put a few stickers and flyers up for a silly game of football can it ha!