IGNORED

WE NEED HELP 2

The Beard

Dont remember the start of last season then mate? At least we created a few chances, it was awful but it wasnt the worst i have seen

Halewood, I respect your views, and remember last season and so many before, we created the ODD chnace today and fuck all else. At my age I have seen some shite and believe me that is up there with it.

Halewood, I respect your views, and remember last season and so many before, we created the ODD chnace today and fuck all else. At my age I have seen some shite and believe me that is up there with it.

Dont get me wrong it was abysmal, would say it was the worst display of an Everton Captain i have ever seen though

wasn't the lack of play for me..it was the lack of wanting..the lack of heart..the lack of desire..the lack of passion..it's like none of them wanted to play for a shirt we'd all die to play for..and that hurts..a lot

Marco, Spot on with what you have said and more. Witnessing that today....................was witnessing a total lack of fight. ..First game negativity.............no wonder!

Its as tho the players know that something is seriously wrong, and the proverbial is going to hit the fan.

The only assets we have left are on the field, everything else has been sold.

We could be about to Implode, the rumour that Jags is being sold and Moyes will walk if he does, might just have some truth to it.

We know that Yobo and Yak, among others are up for sale to try to get a few million in, but what can we buy to replace them with a measly amount of pocket money, we are in dire straits and troubled times lie just around the corner.

I've seen them in the 2nd tier in the mid 50s so at my time of life it wouldn't come as a great shock to me, but i would feel sorry for the younger fans who have had top tier football all their lives. Believe me its no fun travelling away to the likes of Barnsley or Chesterfield on a cold winters night, with a lousy gate of about 7.000 to add to the disappointment, no fun at all.

If Neville wants to be spotted in the crowd watching united then he had better ensure his performances in a blue shirt are up to scratch. Was annoyed by that so much I sent him a message, and before anyone asks, I didn't like Rooney being in the everton crowd at the cup final. It may sound stupid, but I feel that a player who is meant to represent a club should not be seen supporting another. Wait till you are retired. The game was televised.