IGNORED

Real Madrid After Aload Of Players

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking that, all last season wen watching him in the pub i was saying to my mates, hes shit i dnt rate him at all, wont be good enough for real madrid!

Reyes said: Arsenal are a great club its jst that i hate life in england

Real Madrid are lining up a cash-plus-player bid for Arsenal's Jose Antonio Reyes with Julio Baptista or Robinho possibly involved.

* Real Madrid are set to step up their pursuit of Arsenal's Jose Reyes this week after sporting director Predrag Mijatovic met with the player's agents over the weekend.

* Cesc Fabregas wants to stay at Arsenal, for next season at least. The teenager is flattered by interest from the Bernabeu but wants to mature at the Emirates Stadium and repay the faith Arsene Wenger has shown in him.

* Roma's Italian World Cup midfielder Daniele De Rossi is the latest player to be linked with a move to Real Madrid.

Looks like reys will be off to sunny spain

REYES: MADRID THE REAL DEAL FOR ME

Arsenal winger Jose Antonio Reyes has urged Real Madrid to move to sign him before the Premiership club kick off their Champions League campaign next week.

In a report on www.marca.es, 22-year-old Spanish international Reyes made it clear he was desperate to make the switch.

Reyes said: "I don't know anything but the days are going by and I am not going to deny I am a little worried by the rumours.

"I know I am wanted (at Arsenal) and that the fans are behind me but I am not adapting to this life.

"I am missing Spain and I have a unique chance to come back with Real Madrid. Everyone must understand I can't let this chance pass by. Madrid are unique."