IGNORED

New Line Up

Wall Writer

I would say Boro regarding players playing in their real position's is that Bily is best deployed behind the front man as seen for Russia he was the man that made most of Arshavin's goals and attacking play.

I wouldn't play Rodwell and Mo in a defensive mid role you only need one in that position Moyes is negative enough and this would just add to it

I know what you are saying about the negativity but at the moment what we do is play 5 midfielders with all of them told to get behind the ball when the opposition has it and all of them with the same defensive responsibility which completely nulifies the threat posed by our more attack minded midfield players like Bily and Ossie. If we have 2 holding midfielders this allows the likes of Bily and Ossie more of a licence to attack and hopefully makes us more positive going forward.

I agree with what you said about Bily and that was the point I was trying to get across really, rather than playing him outwide as he clearly is not a winger, allowing him and Ossie to come in more central along with Barkley and allowing the 3 of them to play in the hole between the opposition defence and midfield, and allowing the full backs to provide the threat from out wide.

I like the idea of Rodwell and Fellini holding, provided the four players infront of them aren't required to defend so much in their own half. If we deploy a target man striker I don't want him to have to get back, I like the idea of keeping four players forward, stopping the other team attacking in numbers.