IGNORED

Best goal celebration ever?

I just want to slap him and say "Get on with it!"

The ones of the team, fishing, bowling and things were funny and original. When you start needing props, you need to take a step back and have a good look at yourself!

It's a game of football, not a fucking pantomime!

Edited by Kohen

I just want to slap him and say "Get on with it!"

The ones of the team, fishing, bowling and things were funny and original. When you start needing props, you need to take a step back and have a good look at yourself!

It's a game of football, not a fucking pantomime!

It's a running gag, he's imitated other artists too. it's just a bit of fun, there's only a handful of fans there, you can hear them in hysterics.

The club are even catering for it because you can hear the GN'R song playing over the tannoy.

It's a running gag, he's imitated other artists too. it's just a bit of fun, there's only a handful of fans there, you can hear them in hysterics.

The club are even catering for it because you can hear the GN'R song playing over the tannoy.

Ref must be in on it as well to let it drag on so long. I'd be seriously pissed off if I was on the other team.

Well, I'd hate for us to cater for that sort of celebration, any club who plays music after the home team scoring a goal deserves to be in League 2!