IGNORED

Help if you can.

Paul 1300

A bit of a long shot, but if any of you know anything about cars I could do with a bit of help

I have a 51 plate diesel Mondeo and the heaters packed up, I've done the obvious checked the fuse, made sure theres enough water in the radiator. any idea's as I could really do without an expensive garage bill at the moment

Cheers

Cheers for all your help sorted it now

turns out it was lack of water in the tank

Poxy Ford design, the reservoir for the radiator is the semi clear plastic bottle on the side with a line that says MIN, and every time I check the oil and water I look at this and it appears the water is just above this line, so I took the top and looked into it and it looked less than the line, so I put some in and could hear it running down a pipe 2 jug fulls later and its where it should be, I now have warm air in the car now the worry is how long has it been like that and do I have a leak

Just keep an eyeing the oil for white gunk(head gasket :() if the water pump is dodgy it generally starts ticking in past experience, probably just a tiny leak somewhere. I have an 51clio that loses a bit of water over a few months, buggered if I can find the leak though. Another thing I've had in the past is the expansion tank cap not screwing on correctly and water evaporating that way.

• 2 months later...

Hiya all.

Just wondered if anyone has any Everton songs/albums?

I have Forever Everton and Billy Mar CD Single but been after a few more and believe theres a few more out there and a few chants?

Hope any1 can help. I have Windows Live Messenger add me if anyone wishes.

Paul.

You'll probably be better starting a new thread Paul.

Some here though:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EVERTON-FC-FOOTBALL-SONGS-/190616450333?pt=UK_SportsMemorabilia_Football_Memorabilia_ET&hash=item2c61a0351d