IGNORED

England vs Spain

I like him at RB when he was fresh on the scene and raw, but sadly hasn't lived up to the potential. Too cocky and lazy, never seen a centre-half lose so many 50-50s or not even attempt to put a foot in some cases maybe a half-arse swing of the boot. He reminds me of the kid who'd go home if it starting raining and take the ball with him. Onouha would be much more deserving.

You know what I'm a fan of his and He totally slipped my mind Onouha, I agree He's a great young player better at RB then in the middle? I'm not sure..I can see your point on Richards I just think He looks/seems past that stage you mentioned.Either way you look at it it's nice to have plenty of options with young lads rather then players like Wes Brown!!!!

You know what I'm a fan of his and He totally slipped my mind Onouha, I agree He's a great young player better at RB then in the middle? I'm not sure..I can see your point on Richards I just think He looks/seems past that stage you mentioned.Either way you look at it it's nice to have plenty of options with young lads rather then players like Wes Brown!!!!

Onouha's probably better at centre half but he can do a better job than Johnson at Rb-not that he sets the bar very high-I was jus throwing his name in the hat.

I used to laugh at Wes Brown as well, but along with Neville he completely shut out Bale last season and he's been great since he's been playing regular this season as well, but as you say there's still better options out there like.