IGNORED

A nice story about a former Everton Youth Player

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/sport-news/everton-fc/2011/05/19/north-wales-youngster-nathan-craig-has-no-regrets-after-being-released-by-everton-fc-55578-28721213/?

NATHAN CRAIG admits he has “no regrets”, after being released by Everton. The Wales under-21 international from Caernarfon joined the club’s books nearly nine years ago, but was let go as part of manager David Moyes’ annual cull of reserve players.

He said: “I’m obviously sad that I never quite made it into the first team, but I don’t have any regrets.”

Craig continues to be fully committed to becoming a successful professional footballer, and saidd he will be keeping his agent busy over the summer months.

Craig saidd: “I’ll never give up on football, and I’ve already told my agent to start looking for new opportunities for me.

“I’m just hoping to get a club where I can get regular first-team football, week in and week out, as I think that is the most important thing for a young player like me,” the player added.

• 6 months later...