IGNORED

Turning point in our season

Avinalaff

Again ,our manager has come out and said he is only looking at loan deals. How can this f-ing be ? The money saved on wages and the money made on transfers in the last 18 months . Yes I know it all has gone to the bank but at the risk of sounding like a sick f-ing parrot , Smug Rob and the Saint both said there would be money available.

We need a defender on loan I grant him that but we need players on permanent contracts. Hopefully Fizzer will retire soon and Cahill is/will be past his best so we need to replace bodies. Jesus Christ......

Again ,our manager has come out and said he is only looking at loan deals. How can this f-ing be ? The money saved on wages and the money made on transfers in the last 18 months . Yes I know it all has gone to the bank but at the risk of sounding like a sick f-ing parrot , Smug Rob and the Saint both said there would be money available.

We need a defender on loan I grant him that but we need players on permanent contracts. Hopefully Fizzer will retire soon and Cahill is/will be past his best so we need to replace bodies. Jesus Christ......

We are about 50 bazillion in debt. We all knew the money from sales would mostly go to the bank. Accept it. We'll get people in, but it won't be huge money signings.

Can anybody feel it?

Is anybody else excited?

I felt Drenthe yesterday rolled his sleeves up, and made a very big statement of intent.

We also received the news that Landon was returning, and Barkley signing his contract for me made the week complete.

I think we can take yesterdays match, and find lots of positives, and I'm very confident that we can push on, and turn our season around now, with the January window being the icing on the cake.

We're gonna kick some serious ass soon. I can feel it. biggrin.png

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=8g6wJOu19hQ

and then we lose 2-1 to bolton. Its not the players, its not the manager its the flair, creativity, moral, determination. I could go on, but were lacking the mental side to football.

We are about 50 bazillion in debt. We all knew the money from sales would mostly go to the bank. Accept it. We'll get people in, but it won't be huge money signings.

I agree with you Av, it will be loans at best, but the problem is Blue Bill came out at the height of the BU affair and stated that there was going to be money for Moyes in the winter window (now) so to suddenly change he is going to basically prove himself to be a liar and with whats gone on this season, i hardly see how the guy can continue to show his face around the club, we will know on Jan 31st....

I agree with you Av, it will be loans at best, but the problem is Blue Bill came out at the height of the BU affair and stated that there was going to be money for Moyes in the winter window (now) so to suddenly change he is going to basically prove himself to be a liar and with whats gone on this season, i hardly see how the guy can continue to show his face around the club, we will know on Jan 31st....

I watched an interview with Elstone and he said Moyes would get backed in the window.