IGNORED

One of the most ridiculous pieces of athleticism you will EVER see.

That wasn't bad wink.png

"Santa won't have a better landing tonight"

Didn't Landon Donovan win that ESPY play of the year award for his goal in the World Cup?

No sir.. It was Moment of the Year for him! deservingly so..that was the best sporting moment of my entire life. there was really little competition, as this may show:

3:25 is fricking priceless.

I just watched all of that and felt almost embarrassed to an extent, I kind of forgot about my nationality and pretended for five minutes I was Icelandic or North Korean or something, it was a bit cringeworthy

I'm not really into international soccer these days, more domestics for me, let's face it the United States are never going to be serious World Cup contenders, and I realize that, I wasn't here for the World Cup last summer, decided to get away from it all and went on off to the Shetland Islands for a few weeks, gets a bit rowdy during these times and not really into it so took some time off, got back in time for the Spain Netherlands Final though

Still proud that we topped our group ahead of the English though, no-one could have forseen that, it was something to be proud of