IGNORED

Roberto Mancini

I like Mancini, I think he is a good boss but there he is bemoaning the injury problems Man City currently have.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/7435431/Mancini-A-difficult-time

They arent alone in suffering it happens in football we have plenty of players struggling for fitness at present. I expect he will buy his way out of trouble if necessary.

He will end up like Wenger and SAF whinging about everything

Its the problem with getting everything your own way for so long, the moment it doesn't, you've forgotten what it feels like and act badly.

It's why United fans can't accept losing and it's always someone else's fault. The year or two after the Arsenal were no longer 'the invincibles', Wenger turned into a bitter old man. Film actors/stars and music artists are the same, when everything is usually done for them or everything goes their way, the moment something happens that they don't like, they become diva's and childish - Buble', Kanye West, Lady Gaga to name but three....

So Mancnini of late has been used to winning, playing well and getting all the plaudits...so now they're not looking as good as the did early season, he starts bemoaning everything, it's only natural i suppose.

Edited by tenaciousj

He comes across as very affable in general, but rumours are he's a monster behind the scenes.

Very much in the 'if you don't like my ways, you don't belong here' mould. Nothing wrong with that whilst it's working.

Ten's partly right about forgetting what it's like to lose. It doesn't take long before you 'expect' to win. They say this is how great teams SHOULD feel, but the moment you don't, it's a shock to the system.

In this league, as I've said countless times, anybody can beat anybody. Refs can make controversial decisions, teams play out of their skin to beat you (when you're a scalp) or they can park the bus and frustrate you.

I definitely think the 'dynamics' change when you're at the top (or bottom) of a league, and there's nothing 'typical' about any game. I suspect this is adding to Mancini's frustration and learning curve.

It actually only makes sensible fans appreciate how difficult it must be for Chelsea / Arsenal / United sometimes, when teams definitely change their usual game against you. Frustrating in the extreme.