IGNORED

Jack Butland

anyone would think chris woods was the manager not Moyes!

I make it 5 in 9 seasons, including Hahnemann.

I have no problem buying in a future keeper but then we go and buy an old keeper to reserve instead of them. Ruddy has clearly shown he was at least good enough for our bench and he's looked pretty decent if not world beating when i've seen him for Norwich which makes it a shame that we'd invest time, effort and money into bringing him through to let him go so easily. Same could be said for Turner though i've not seen enough of him to judge his quality.

I have no problem buying in a future keeper but then we go and buy an old keeper to reserve instead of them. Ruddy has clearly shown he was at least good enough for our bench and he's looked pretty decent if not world beating when i've seen him for Norwich which makes it a shame that we'd invest time, effort and money into bringing him through to let him go so easily. Same could be said for Turner though i've not seen enough of him to judge his quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i59omdzNq_I

Proof that Turner was good enough!