IGNORED

What A Scary Thought This Could Be

Benitez won the European Cup, no fuck that, Milan lost it, with the majority of the squad Houllier had assembled by that year, and besides from that, what else was there, another penalty shoot out success against the Bayern Munich esque West Ham United in the following seasons FA cup Final, when they were six seconds away from actually losing on the afternoon in question. Apart from those drawn victories I really can't remember much else in the way of shite honors while the Spaniard was in charge.

Bottom line is, the chances of Benitez becoming Everton manager, today, tomorrow or any time in the future are so remote I have trouble even saying it. And look at the damn link that gave us this rumor anyway, the excellent Talksport, Fuck me, that about tells me everything we need to know about this.

Watch out on Monday when we get another rumor about the possibility of a Messi and Ronaldo strike force in time for next season or we can expect Rod Hull and Emu to take over from Moyes before Halloween.

Chicken litter. dry.png

Jesus, your a happy camper arent you!

I guess Benitez didn't do well at Valencia either, oh wait a minute....

He still wont be Everton manager anytime soon, but to dismiss his achievements is just ignorant.