IGNORED

Delio Rossi Vs Adam Ljajic

We were linked with Ljalic too, wasn't he the one that was 'signed' by United but never played? He seems a bit of a rebel, cocky little cnut (hence the reaction from teh manager) but stilll...

might get him on the cheap now then? Imagine him pissing Moyes of though, wouldnt be that pansy-slappy italian nonsense ;)

wasn't it an agreed deal at the same time as tosic? but they pulled out i think cos of the work permit problems

I think he did sign but i remember Ljalic being in the Ravel Morrison category of insanely talented but having the attitude of an uber chav, and they got rid of after a season or something, i think he has had a few problems since going to Italy as well.

wasn't it an agreed deal at the same time as tosic? but they pulled out i think cos of the work permit problems

I think he did sign but i remember Ljalic being in the Ravel Morrison category of insanely talented but having the attitude of an uber chav, and they got rid of after a season or something, i think he has had a few problems since going to Italy as well.

Both. It was permit issues, Tosic's permits were fine but he was just a bit...shit. Ljalic never went but they had signed him (an agreement of sorts) and then he was sold to Fiorentina. Where he was a little diva, fell out the Violas first coach (when we were linked with him), then they replaced their coach and he got game time and then the third guy (Rossi) played him all over the park, never cememnting his place and then this happened...he's too much trouble in my eyes. Good talent. Shockingly cnutish attitude.