IGNORED

Premier League income to increase 70%

Louis

I didn't see the link as I knew it would be swamped with damn commercials, such is the Daily Mail, but I get the picture. We can actually get the Al Jazeera channel but never watch it, (strangely enough) but have to subscribe to ESPN and Sky Sports also. Three Billion Pounds is one heck of a load of money to show match action some would say, another example of more money than sense. Said it before I prefered how it was pre 1992 with just live action on a weekday afternoon that was available for all and none of the sky explosion and introductions and Pay per view viewings that a lot of people genuinely can't even afford now. Money is slowly killing soccer year by year, I won't be around to see it's final demise but that's the way it's heading it would seem.

We can actually get the Al Jazeera channel but never watch it, (strangely enough)

Al Jazeera is brilliant for news coverage....any big global story it's the first channel we watch.

We'll be able to increase wages 70% and still make a loss.

Would be funny if it weren't true....you just know that all clubs will have to go the same way if they want to compete.

Players must be calling their agents as we speak.