IGNORED

Heskey

Mwahahahaha  :lol:

What a fool the Wigan faithfull will be expecting far more than the donkey, 'tis gona be a long summer the other end of the M58 methinks and a hard season next time around.

36305[/snapback]

Who would pay that for a player of heskeys quality. I think it just proves how much u have to pay 4 an english stricker these days. Alot of money for a player who couldnt score goals last season a big risk

Who would pay that for a player of heskeys quality. I think it just proves how much u have to pay 4 an english stricker these days. Alot of money for a player who couldnt score goals last season a big risk

36315[/snapback]

Good point Dan, past his sell by date, and yet he can still command a fee like that, I'm stunned.

ATB

Mac

Signing Heskey for £5.5million makes the £8.6million we paid for AJ look like a bargain

36451[/snapback]

:lol: still carnt believe wigan paid that much for him and yes is does look like a bargin mark, infact sale of the century :lol:

3-4 clubs wanted Heskey, so he is still rated among the midtable teams.

He had an average goal return for us. About a goal per 3.5 games but he was played on the left wing most of the times by Houllier.

If provided the right service he can head the ball, but i wouldnt spend 5.5 million pounds on him. Thats just dumb.

:lol::lol:

3-4 clubs wanted Heskey, so he is still rated among the midtable teams.

He had an average goal return for us. About a goal per 3.5 games but he was played on the left wing most of the times by Houllier.

If provided the right service he can head the ball, but i wouldnt spend 5.5 million pounds on him. Thats just dumb.

36669[/snapback]

:lol: am still laughing at this one :lol: