IGNORED

Just an Observation.

Bill

Just a week ago Oztips cocked up my tipping competition and wiped everybody out, after creating another one i sent PMs to almost everybody and anybody who I thought had been in or might want to go in.

When the count reached 30 PMs i thought i had sent more than enough.

Four people rejoined the league almost immediately, Three more replied and told me they would also rejoin which they have, 1 single person replied and told me in no uncertain manner that he wasn't interested in taking part in anything like that, and most definitely would not be joining, that's great, because i at least appreciated the reply.

Can you can see where this is going now. ??

Out of the 30 PMs 22 are unaccounted for ... Seven haven't been read yet, which leaves a total of Fifteen out there that have been read, but nobody has showed any common courtesy in acknowledging them.

I wouldn't dream of naming and shaming because you know who you are, and you need to take a look at yourselves, firstly by checking your PMs on a regular basis, and secondly to have the decency to reply to the ones you get..

Edited by Bill

Just a week ago Oztips cocked up my tipping competition and wiped everybody out, after creating another one i sent PMs to almost everybody and anybody who I thought had been in or might want to go in.

Four people rejoined the league almost immediately, Three more replied and told me they would also rejoin which they have, 1 single person replied and told me in no uncertain manner that he wasn't interested in taking part in anything like that, and most definitely would not be joining, that's great, because i at least appreciated the reply.

Out of the 30 PMs 22 are unaccounted for ... Seven haven't been read yet, which leaves a total of Fifteen out there that have been read, but nobody has showed any common courtesy in acknowledging them.

I wouldn't dream of naming and shaming because you know who you are, and you need to take a look at yourselves, firstly by checking your PMs on a regular basis, and secondly to have the decency to reply to the ones you get..

Bill, was there something wrong with my reply?

Hi Bill.

Thanks, but I'm only doing the fantasy football.

I'm not really interested in the forum side of things at the moment as been ill, so my focus is on other things at the moment.

Please don't be offended.

Not really sure why you would describe it as you have, unless of course somebody else replied to you in a discourteous manner. mellow.png

My reply was sent with good intentions matey.I%20surrender.gif

Done now, spent last three days trying to login. Only when I saw that Matt had posted the code and password have I been able to........... I was just getting the EPL fans one all the time.............

It wasn't me I hope

Yes, but all sorted out now it seems. I was initially curious, if that is the word, as to why I was asked to participate in something again, (I can't change back to normal text), for something I was never involved with in the first place. It seems this was applied to all involved, something I was not initially aware of at time of response. All very well and good.

Just checked my messages, first time for about 2 years!......Thanks for the offer, but I've never really been into those.

Messages are just another thing It seems I don't do, maybe some of the other 21, are like me and have never really got into them.

Again thanks, but no thankssmile.png

Sorry Bill, I was being an ignorant bastard! I read it while I was at work and completely forgot to reply when I got home.

Same here Bill I was on a 12 hour night shift when I got it and totally forgot until I saw this bud..

I've never got into the tipping tbh Bill mainly because I'd forget to keep up with it and I'd be shit at it too! cheers anyway mate