IGNORED

MOYES OUT !

Avinalaff

Mogsy, have a word with 'yourself' mate. I don't see too many groans about you accusing me of 'trying to start arguments' which I clearly wasn't.

I tried to make light of our getting knocked out of the cup, by offering a little humour. If you didn't get it, fine, but don't start with the isolating bollocks. I'm annoyed at one or two of you for being sanctimonious, and jumping the gun, and if you don't like it, then don't give it out. Same for Bailey, who thinks it's ok to say I'm taking the piss, as though the comment has no hurtful weight, but moans should he get it back.

Talk about being up your own arses. And yes, you are boring.

Oh dear

Mogsy, have a word with 'yourself' mate. I don't see too many groans about you accusing me of 'trying to start arguments' which I clearly wasn't.

I tried to make light of our getting knocked out of the cup, by offering a little humour. If you didn't get it, fine, but don't start with the isolating bollocks. I'm annoyed at one or two of you for being sanctimonious, and jumping the gun, and if you don't like it, then don't give it out. Same for Bailey, who thinks it's ok to say I'm taking the piss, as though the comment has no hurtful weight, but moans should he get it back.

Talk about being up your own arses. And yes, you are boring.

Priceless...

OK lads. I'm not going to sit here arguing with the Bailey and Mogsy brigade.

You took the thread the wrong way, and accused me accordingly. I didn't like your accusations. Let's leave it at that. There will be plenty to argue about throughout the season without exhausting it all in one thread.

You're all miserable gits today. Tomorrow, who knows. You might be back to normal. (and just be gits). I%20surrender.gif