IGNORED

Marley quits

Matt

I care little for womens soccer in any capacity, even if it is this club involved, and there has been times in recent years that you couldn't seperate the men from the women who played for this club, but we've done well very recently and this Marley deserves a mention at least for a decade in charge, incidentally the same measure of time as Moyes, her managerial counterpart, so she has had a long time also as a club manager here and I wish her well with her future endeavors.

I care little for womens soccer in any capacity, even if it is this club involved, and there has been times in recent years that you couldn't seperate the men from the women who played for this club, but we've done well very recently and this Marley deserves a mention at least for a decade in charge, incidentally the same measure of time as Moyes, her managerial counterpart, so she has had a long time also as a club manager here and I wish her well with her future endeavors.

That is one of the most horrifically fucking misogynistic things I've ever read on here, and this is a football forum.

Really?, don't give them another stick son. As in, some of our performances under Moyes in recent years, were so poor and lame, they 'played like girls'. Apologies if you read it the wrong way or anything. I have nothing against womens soccer, just doesn't interest that's all. You do after all, hear the terminology 'they played like girls' quite often around and about, as in, it was a poor performance, there's really nothing misogynistic about it, merely a figure of speech that is implied. But I'm guessing you were aware of that before time.

Don't bother with a response, won't be reading.