IGNORED

Southall interview on RTE Radio

Louis

• 2 weeks later...

Dont know if any of this is mentioned in there, but Big Nev hasnt half been spouting some shite lately:

http://www.espn.co.u...ory/184747.html

http://www.givemefoo...rouane-fellaini

Lately? He always spouts shite. He may have been a great player for us but he chats complete crap and I've stopped listening to anything he has to say. So, Louis, I think I'll save 30 minutes of my life for something better :P.

TO be fair, he has a point. We don't have someone who can drive on. Match the technical ability, with leadership?

I agreed to an extent on that article, but most teams don't have a Gerrard in their team and have done well, and personally I'd say the driver in our team is Gibson.

And I'm starting to catch on to that now Romey! He was a great player for us, but everytime I've heard him speak he comes across as someone who has never even watched a game of football, never mind played it!!

GR, I agree dude, was just highlighting that we could do with a driving force within the staring 11 and I, like you, agree it could be Gibson. I think he's got to be in contention for a potential armband, he just needs to be a little bit more vocal on the field and improve on his...."professionalism" outside of the club. Then he could be a great captain.

Nev is crazy.

GR, I agree dude, was just highlighting that we could do with a driving force within the staring 11 and I, like you, agree it could be Gibson. I think he's got to be in contention for a potential armband, he just needs to be a little bit more vocal on the field and improve on his...."professionalism" outside of the club. Then he could be a great captain.

Nev is crazy.

Ahh my bad!! :) I also agree on the points about Gibson, hopefully they will all come with time.