IGNORED

Everton Store

MikeO

Just been online to get the missus a shirt and with printing its going to cost £50.00 which is a fucking bomb, £62.00 if you wanted it gift wrapped with Premier League badges! I find it hard to understand how a shirt can be charged at that price..

I saw an AC Milan sports top I wanted to purchase a few weeks ago, and they only wanted £ 90 for it. This was Sports Direct incidentally, but the point is, merchandise today is so overly priced and extortionate wherever you find it, that a fair number of people can't even afford to purchase things they want, unless you're a fucking bank robber, and invariably wait for respective sales to begin to pick up items at a reduced price.

It's the way it is today, they'll sell you products you want, if you can get them, at questionable prices that not everyone can afford, and then a disingenuous "Thank you for your custom" etc. Bullshit, it's all about the cash. If you think it's bad now you should see into the future and imagine what some retailers and clubs may charge for a piece of their merchandise.

I saw an AC Milan sports top I wanted to purchase a few weeks ago, and they only wanted £ 90 for it. This was Sports Direct incidentally, but the point is, merchandise today is so overly priced and extortionate wherever you find it, that a fair number of people can't even afford to purchase things they want, unless you're a fucking bank robber, and invariably wait for respective sales to begin to pick up items at a reduced price.

Made me literally laugh out loud, but I agree with you DK, £50 is a stupid price to charge for a shirt, nevermind £90. It seems that people must be paying it though otherwise they woulden't charge that much so I blame the morons that part with such cash.