IGNORED

Hamann

Well this is very confusing. It was reported that he was signing for Bolton, but theyve come out and said even though he has signed a contract with them they expect him to sign for another Premiership club within 24 hours  :blink:

37723[/snapback]

Man City I think. Can only assume it was a pre contract agreement he signed or something non-binding!

Despite him coming from the other side of the park, having considered it today, I would not really mind if he came our way, but I think it is very unlikely!

Chances are he isn't but you never can be sure...

Moyes has been very shrewd over recent signings and played his cards very close to his chest (at long last!)...I still get the feeling that Moyes has two signings left in him before the deadline.

:D

Edited by www.fc-ssl.com

Guest blueboy122

id love him at Everton but doubt he wud come.he cud sit in front of the defence because he did it for liverpool and he doesnt half protect there back four well .any 1 agree?

id love him at Everton but doubt he wud come.he cud sit in front of the defence because he did it for liverpool and he doesnt half protect there back four well .any 1 agree?

37795[/snapback]

Anyone with eyes can see what he did at RS, and how well he did it, but he is City bound, SSN.

ATB

Mac

Appreciated, not the most reliable for sport news...but 96.7 Radio City reports this...

Didi Hamann will sign for Manchester City "in the next 24 hours" after telling Bolton he no longer wished to honour a deal he agreed with them earlier this month.

Liverpool released at statement on Tuesday morning revealing the veteran 32-year-old midfielder had agreed terms with Bolton. However, it has now transpired he will spend the shortest amount of time possible as a Bolton player, with a move to City being sealed on Wednesday.

In a statement, the club said: "Bolton wish to clarify that although Didi Hamann signed a contract with the club, he has since had a change of heart and will sign for another football club in the next 24 hours."

Although they have refused to clarify where Hamann will end up, the move to City seems automatic.

Blues boss Stuart Pearce has been attempting to push through the deal for the past seven days, with Bolton resisting, claiming Hamann had a watertight deal with them.

However, with Sam Allardyce now relenting, Hamann is free to become Pearce's fourth summer signing following veteran striker Paul Dickov, French midfielder Ousmane Dabo and goalkeeper Joe Hart.

Pearce stated on Monday he expected to have at least one new signing to parade this week.

The number could be swelled still further should talks over the transfer of Steve Sidwell from Reading reach a satisfactory conclusion.

Hamann's arrival bolsters the experience within City's ranks and could also pave the way for the exit of Joey Barton, who has so far rejected a chance to extend his own contract with the Blues, which still has a year to run.

Pearce has been at pains to stress his intention to keep Barton but given the general disaffection for the former England under-21 star around the Blues camp, any bid in excess of £3million is likely to prove attractive.

Guest blueboy122

sorry to go off topic but is that the price city r willing to sell!! i wud bite there hand off i dnt care if we go into 3 million debt!.he would come to us over any team in premeriship anyay

sorry to go off topic but is that the price city r willing to sell!! i wud bite there hand off i dnt care if we go into 3 million debt!.he would come to us over any team in premeriship anyay

37807[/snapback]

I agree with you there about Barton, i think he'd be a fantastic signing

Edited by EFCfan2007

Bolton get 300k for their inconvinience apparently & shiote get less of the share.......

From the Guardian....Wanderers will receive £300,000 from City for the player, a share of which will go to Liverpool who had initially allowed Hamann to join Bolton for an appearance and success based fee worth up to £500,000.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,1819084,00.html

Bolton get 300k for their inconvinience apparently & shiote get less of the share.......

From the Guardian....Wanderers will receive £300,000 from City for the player, a share of which will go to Liverpool who had initially allowed Hamann to join Bolton for an appearance and success based fee worth up to £500,000.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,1819084,00.html

38204[/snapback]

:D city still got a bargin at that price B)