IGNORED

This Fandango nonsense..

Louis

What have I missed?

It seems there is a campaign to have the WWE Wrestler's entrance theme tune at number 1 in the chart and people have also asked for it to be played at Goodison. Everton invited the the wrestler to a game only to be publicly rebuffed and he responded to the invitation with a Liverpool crest.

It all seems a bit odd.

the crowd in the last wwe event were chanting his tune..a lot of europeans in there after wrestlemania..perhaps a lot of everton fans? probs just a daft thing..this kinda shite crops up now and then..like that shake thing the other week

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/4881007/WWE-Raw-Fandango-revolution-as-British-fans-create-amazing-atmosphere.html

Fandango received loud ovations from fans singing his entrance music during the match[65] and long after the show itself.[66]The song became an overnight hit as many fans took to iTunes to buy the single, causing it to gain considerable momentum and move from #175 to #11 in one day on the UK chart

Edited by marcopaulo

seems they're going to be playing his music at the park end fan thing before the game...he tweeted a pic of the leeds badge at first in reply to everton after someone photoshopped him in an everton shirt with moyes...not sure why a leeds one? followed it up with a liverpool one..poor lad obviously doesn't know football very well :lol:

All I know of this individual is he's a new 'wrestler' on the scene and participated at Wrestlemania a week or two back. I don't know how the Everton association (if any) started. Isn't Cena supposed to be a fan of ours, and now this ? Next you know, it'll be the Undertaker or Orton declaring some allegiance. I can't read too much into this. Why would anyone want his entrance theme to top any music charts anyway. Guessing we won't be seeing this Fandango at Goodison Park any time soon. This is not above chicken litter.

It's to do with loads of Blues taking the piss out of a local radio presenter - Potts? There's been loads on twitter about blues going on his show with prank calls and making loose links to players with their shout-outs. Sure fandango was in the back ground of one of the calls or something. I've not fully followed it and with not being local, don't know who this Potts chap is although I get the jist that he's a tool...

I may be wrong but that's what I've made of what's going on.

It's to do with loads of Blues taking the piss out of a local radio presenter - Potts? There's been loads on twitter about blues going on his show with prank calls and making loose links to players with their shout-outs. Sure fandango was in the back ground of one of the calls or something. I've not fully followed it and with not being local, don't know who this Potts chap is although I get the jist that he's a tool...

I may be wrong but that's what I've made of what's going on.

Yeh @FourthOfficial has been tweeting to get people to email/text/call that radio show all week and from what I have read some of them are pretty funny. I looked at Twitter last night and it was filled with this Fandango crap!