IGNORED

Any of you live in London?

JoeQuince

Looks like I'll be crossing the pond in May, due to being invited to speak at University of London. I'll be there from the 21st through the 26th. Are any of you guys in London? Would you want to meet up for a beer/several beers? And, where would be a great place to watch the Champions League final? I'll be near University of London/Soho (my knowledge of London's geography is shit).

Looks like I'll be crossing the pond in May, due to being invited to speak at University of London. I'll be there from the 21st through the 26th. Are any of you guys in London? Would you want to meet up for a beer/several beers? And, where would be a great place to watch the Champions League final? I'll be near University of London/Soho (my knowledge of London's geography is shit).

Sounds impressive!

Left London in 1994 myself...and I can't recall any members from there.

Get an invitation from the Uni of Exeter next time and I'll be up for itbiggrin.png .

Haha this isn't something that happens too often. But if any of you are associated with anthropology departments or programs that focus on South Asia, you're welcome to pressure them to pay for my trip. Any loosely academic excuse for me to leave the US and catch a match will do. It makes my absence slightly more justifiable to my lady.

Here you go mate ...
London Blue Member Since 20 Jan 2009
OFFLINE Last Active Apr 17 2013 03:33
star_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.png

email_open.png Send me a message

Well, I'm a exciled Blue living and working in London. I get back for maches when I can, but I follow the Blues from afar. Best match I went to was v Fiorentina at Goodison, the atmosphere was unbelievable. I live with my partner Emily who alas is is Red, but I'm working on converting her!

I love reading, history, boigraphies and fiction best book I have read recently was Jeremy Bowens book on the Middle East (highly recommended!) and films favs are anything by Kubrick, Blade Runner, The man who Would be King. Chess which I have recently re-discoverd, theater(someone has got to give Blue Bill the money to give DM!) and writing.

I'm fortunate to have a couple of mates who are also Blues who I work with, which makes it easier being surrounded by Chelski and Man U fans!

Edited by Bill

• 1 month later...