IGNORED

StarBites - Stress-busting meals for charity!

KidsCan

Hi Everyone,

I would like to let you all know about a star-studded recipe book in aid of KidsCan – StarBites!
Created by our patron, nutritional biochemist, Jeannette Jackson, it features 10 well-known celebrities favourite recipes.
What makes this different to any other recipe book is that nutritional expert Jeannette Jackson has put a unique twist on each recipe to create a healthy, stress-busting meal.

Celebrities involved in StarBites include:
• Henry Holland and his Spaghetti Bolognese;
• Andrea McLean’s ‘My Mum’s Fix Everything Soup’;
• Lisa Riley’s Tofu Thai Green Curry;
• Glynis Barber’s Prawn Stir Fry;
• Emma Forbes’ Fridge Salad;
• Ross King’s Sausage, Mash and Beans;
• Catherine Tyldesley’s Monkfish in Parma Ham and Asparagus;
• Kolo Toure’s Salmon Risotto with Lemon and Lime Drizzle;
• Nick Grimshaw’s Beef Bourguignon;
• Christopher Biggins’ Beef Wellington with all the Veg.

StarBites is available to download from this link!

It’s only £1 and all proceeds going to KidsCan.
Please get your copy today.

Beyond me that Peter....Louis's departmentunsure.png.

It was used in the Meta tags Mike to either tell the search engine bots to follow or not, depending on what you wanted them to collect info on.

In the case of the above link, these are some of the tags that it produces on your page:

<meta name="keywords" content="StarBites,Stress-busting,meals,charity,EveryoneI,would,like,let,know,star-studded,recipe,book,aid,KidsCan,StarBitesCreated,patron,nutritional,biochemist" />

<meta name="description" content="StarBites - Stress-busting meals for charity! - posted in Off Topic Discussion: Hi Everyone,I would like to let you all know about a star-studded recipe book in aid of KidsCan – StarBites!Created by our patron, nutritional biochemist, Jeannette Jackson, it features 10 well-known celebrities favourite recipes.What makes this different to any other recipe book is that nutritional expert Jeannette Jackson has put a unique twist on each recipe to create a healthy, stress-busting meal..." />

<meta property="og:description" content="StarBites - Stress-busting meals for charity! - posted in Off Topic Discussion: Hi Everyone,I would like to let you all know about a star-studded recipe book in aid of KidsCan – StarBites!Created by our patron, nutritional biochemist, Jeannette Jackson, it features 10 well-known celebrities favourite recipes.What makes this different to any other recipe book is that nutritional expert Jeannette Jackson has put a unique twist on each recipe to create a healthy, stress-busting meal..." />

<meta name="identifier-url" content="http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php?/topic/25023-starbites-stress-busting-meals-for-charity/" />

<meta property="og:url" content="http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php?/topic/25023-starbites-stress-busting-meals-for-charity/" />

No I ment a no-follow link as in no credit in googles eyes. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nofollow

Thanks for link by KidsCan, nice to see that youre not just a spam and run kinda guy. Good job

No problem Peter!

Hopefully we'll find something you might like to get involved in.

The Great Manchester Run maybe? Or how about the Manchester to Chester Bike Ride?

We've got loads of ways you can get involved

Just so you know what you're helping to vote towards, here's an example of what we could buy with £2,000...

THREE Chromatography Columns -
High Performance Liquid Chromatography Columns (HPLC) and High Performance Gas Chromatography Columns (HPGC) – used to separate, identify, and quantify compounds.
This allows our researchers to analyse new and existing drugs.

And ONE Thermal Cycler -
This piece if equipment is used to identify children who are at risk of failing to respond to treatment for their cancer. We believe that the response of children to the current best treatments is dependant on a particular protein that is made in the body.